Re: [MV] Air condition in a Humvee

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Jul 22 2004 - 05:05:09 PDT

I am not much of an a/c mechanic -

that said -

I purchased a 3/4 ton GMC at city auction two years ago, did not have a/c -
I am a large fellow, live just outside Memphis, Tn, this is work truck so I
spend time in it each day I took to a local a/c shop and asked about
installing a/c -- was told I could get same as truck had in it when new,
same controls everything, came as a kit from GM - in March when I had it
put in I regretted the money I had spent - in August it was worth every
penny.

My thought is that perhaps a/c unit from one of the imitation Humvee's that
GM makes might fit a real one

Everette