Field Phones FS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 05:01:52 PDT

Greetings Folks! Figured I would offer these up on the list before I sent
them to Ebay. I have a pair of like new TA-1/PT field phones. They have the hard
plastic carry case and are still in the cardboard boxes. The pair comes with
one manual and a spool of wire too. Other than my son and I playing with them
I would say they're new. $65 + shipping from 33470 (FL). I also have 2 each,
TA838/TT touch tone field phones. These can be hooked up on a regular
landline for placing and receiveing calls. Both work on the regular phone lines but
haven't been checked as field phones. They are both in GC. $50 ea + shipping.
If they don't go today, they'll be on Ebay tomorrow. I think Fair Radio lists
both at their site.
Thanks,
Kenny