Antenna and such for sale

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 05:55:46 PDT

Anybody interested in a complete AS-1729/VRC antenna? I have the MX6707
base, both sections of whip, a new sugar scoop mount and a standoff bracket.
Probably have some cables as well and a new antenna ball to boot. This stuff is
sold as is since I haven't checked it but appears excellent. The mast is still
shiny. I'll take $85 plus shipping and I'll toss in the AS-1729/VRC manual too!
Because of the mast it will have to go in two boxes.
Kenny