if I don't return in 2 days...

From: Patrick J JANKOWIAK (patrick.jankowiak@st.com)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 06:49:13 PDT

Folks,

For whatever reason, I can't communicate with y'all from home. Only from
work. So, I have been doing it on my own time at the workplace.

I find this association to be invaluable to me in maintenance matters
surrounding my MV.

Our IT dept has decided to cut off all web e-mail and external e-mail
because they are very wise and, like myself, they have our company's
best interests in mind.

Of course, if I can no longer participate in this forum, then I won't be
able to keep my M35 como truck running, and then without that, the Texas
State Guard will be left with no communications in the entire northeast
section of the state, immediately resulting in a reign of disaster,
anarchy, and chaos.

regards,

--
Patrick Jankowiak