Re: [MV] MV support for Lance Armstrong ( very much on topic

From: Doc Bryant (rbhonk1@cox.net)
Date: Mon Jul 26 2004 - 12:43:37 PDT

Hmmm,

My nutritionist said BK was better than Mickey D after I had my recent stent
job!

And I drove myself to hospital in my pickup truck when I felt bad that day
cause my M37 still does not run.

Oh, and I knew a US Bike team guy who did as much recreational drugs as
three or four football players combined.

Doc Bryant
ex weightlifter, ex medic,collector of more locomotive horns and whistles
than I got MV's, and hopes that Lance's story will inspire more guys to
check their nuts so they catch any occurance of testicular cancer before it
gets out of hand.