Re: [MV] Towing an M35A2

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 04:10:16 PDT

Arthur's right on the money here. Insist that it be towed this way or find
another company. I emphasize this because some DRMOs drain everything. Pulling
the front drive flanges as explained avoids and problems from drainings.
Remember, you are paying the tow company and althought they may be professional
towers, they probably have little experience with our type of vehicle.
Kenny