Weare Show..

From: Pfarrp@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 18:21:11 PDT

Just got back from Weare...The guys up there should be congradulated for a GREAT, WELL Organized Show...and yes..it has grown considerably in the past few years both in quality and Quantitiy of well restored vehicles and Couteous vendors....
I have a quick question, also.....there was a fellow selling Humvee parts in the rear row of vendors I believe on the end...who I had talked to, and went back to see again before I left, but he had gone off somewhere and I didn't get back to him...I believe he was from RI....Would anyone know who he was and if he has e-mail or is a member of this list?
Thanks
Peter