M656 info requested

From: M151 (m151@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 09:32:01 PDT

I have a friend and fellow club member, who is not on line, who is
considering buying an M656. I was boasting to him about how this group
could answer just about any mv question put to it. So, he was wondering if
anybody out there had any info regarding the owning and up-keep of one of
these things.

He does not know a lot about them other than there is a lot of aluminum and
they had a standard engine in them. Also use was evidently limited to the
Pershing Missile groups.

So, if any of you guys out there have a list of do's or don'ts and would
like to help a fellow collector out, please pass them on to me and I will be
sure he gets them right away.

Thanks in advance for your help!
David Brubaker
MVPA # 18115