Gama Goat Hardtop and M35A2 deuce for sale

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 09:34:13 PDT

Hi List,

I'm still clearing out stuff around here, and I wanted to let you know I
have a hardtop kit for a Gama Goat here for $20. Can send photos if
interested, but it would have to be local pickup only. It's too big to
crate and ship. Located in Williamsburg, Va.

Also, I still have the M35A2 deuce available. Photos and info can be seen
at www.geocities.com/spunkysmotorpool/deuce.html

Also, for all you radio buffs, I just put up a R-442 radio on Ebay. It's
item # 2260698315.

Feel free to email if you have any questions or are looking for anything
else for a deuce - you never know, I might have it!

Thanks,

Harold