Re: [MV] Just got back from Weare NH

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 15:43:17 PDT

If you could have waited, we opened up the field to traffic around 3 PM.
Also, if the vendors understood the rules, they could use a pass to allow
you to drive down to pick up the parts.

Glad you enjoyed the rally.

See you there July 28-30 next year!!!

REMEMBER: There are ONLY 2 seasons:

Before Weare and After Weare......

Steve AKA Dr Deuce

PS Did you catch my demonstration of how to pick up a 57mm AT
gun with a crane? I performed this a few times.