Re: [MV] Just got back from Weare NH

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 01 2004 - 16:12:10 PDT

Steve,
              Yes I figured the field would be opened up later but we had a
long drive from Ct, got there about 9:30 and we left around 12:00 or so.
Fred from Adirondak did offer me the use of the pass but I figured I would
be able to lug it all in one trip on the bus, the bus driver was a
sweetheart
too and was very helpful, you guys should see if you can get her for next
year!! No, I did not see your demonstration but I did checkout your rig,
very cool and great job on it. Hey, one other things I forgot to mention, we
stopped for lunch on the way home at the Timeless diner in Amherst NH on Rt
101. Man, what a trip that was, the whole place was a throw back to the
50's, right down to the menu, music, and waitresses with poodle skirts!! If
any of you haven't checked it out yet give a look next time, well worth the
trip.

Jeff