Re: [MV] M887 is finally home (my trip)

From: Jim Cooney (triumphtrash13@eircom.net)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 08:11:53 PDT

Great story Kenny,

Seems like Wayne has a treasure trove of MV stuff there!
It's amazing how after a tough start a vehicle can grow on you after the
initial self doubt.
Best of luck with your new M887 and I hope it does turn out to be a
"diamond" for you. Hopefully you will post pics of your new acquisition
before and after.

Later,

Jim........in Ireland
1984 Chevrolet M1008 A1 CUCV