Re: [MV] M887 is finally home (my trip)

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 18:17:30 PDT

Dang Bob, sounds nasty. I know new front driveshafts are available from a
couple of sources. I use a driveline shop here that has built stuff for my
recovery fleet and never had a problem. I plan to convert it to part time before
actually putting it on the road. I'll take a closer look at what I have here to
make sure. Truth be known, I would never trust a dealer to do driveline work on
my 4x4 stuff. Most of my 4x4 stuff has altered geometry and they wouldn't
know where to begin since off the shelf stuff won't fit.
Kenny