Re: [MV] ** Witold Grzymala-Busse ** RE: [MV] A train load of M1's spotted in KC KS

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 17:47:58 PDT

> LOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS
> as much today

If the information can be got using "Google", then we can close our lips
as much as we want and it won't make any difference. If anybody thinks
they have information that is useful to the enemy AND not available to
them already, they are either privy to classified information (which is
not available to the public in useful form) or deluded about their own
importance.

If I were an enemy agent the last place I would waste my time on is this
list :-)

Steve