LED Tailight bulbs

From: Mike Maynard (mike@wesleyscott.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 04:47:25 PDT

Ok,I am sure this has been covered recently, but since the archives aren't
available for the past year, I will ask it again.

I have an M116 Generator Trailer that I want to setup for towing behind a
civvy truck as well as my deuce. Does anyone know of a dual voltage LED
that fits the standard taillight housing? My plan is to keep the trailer
stock other than the bulbs, and make an adapter plug for the civvy truck to
match the trailer.

BTW, this trailer is being turned into the "Wonder Trailer", Keeping one 5kw
Generator on it, and mounting an air compressor, both a stick and mig
welder, torches, etc. I will post pics as we progress....

Mike