RE: [MV] M37 forums

From: cgarbee@ipass.net
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 12:08:39 PDT

In a nutshell, the owner of the site is not responding to email or phone calls,
so no-one that I have contacted seems to really know what has happened...

That said:
According to some web searches, the bill for the domain registration was not
paid and the site became unavailable to users (this has happened in the past,
most recently last year).
The bill was eventually paid.
The site is not back up.

In the past when this has happened, the site did return although without any of
the previous posts/information. Whenever the site experienced any trauma, it
came back less than it was before.

The site's owner has not been activily participating in the forum for a while,
moderator duties had been assigned to another individual (who is now the
moderator on the forum at www.g741.org).

I personally think that the owner of the BigElectric site just lost enthusiasm
for the project. I hope that nothing happened to him personaly or in his
personal life that we as a group could help with or at least sympathise with...

Perhaps somebody local to him can track Eric down adn find out what really
happened...

CGarbee
www.garbee.net/~cabell