Re: [MV] M880 keys

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 10:58:24 PDT

I get what you mean but no need to change the switch not many car theft
rings lying in wait to steal M880 Dodges I would be more afraid that after
this long the switch would be so wore out that you wouldn't even need a key
to crank it. FYI About the troops It really wouldn't work that way. When
checking out most military vehicles you have to get the logbook from the
TAMMS clerk and turn it back in at the end on the day (or when you return)
keys if supplied would stay with the logbook. Drunken parties and combat
would have their own rules. Wayne