Re: [MV] M35 headgasket job completed

From: Marc Strangfeld (curlyjoe98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Aug 07 2004 - 11:38:35 PDT

Tom

Good point. I forgot to mention that my heads had
slight grooves started around the cylinders so they
were machined. It took less than .003 according to
the machinist. Hercules told me that flatness within
.005 over the length and .003 over the width was still
in spec. That seemed like a little much to me but I
planned on machining them regardless.

Marc