Re: [MV] M813 fuel filter number for NAPA, Carquest, etc?

From: Ida Heath (spike@defuniak.com)
Date: Sun Aug 08 2004 - 19:30:17 PDT

Directly in my little village the NAPA store closed and a Carquest went in.
They are extremely high also, probably as bad or worse than NAPA was. The
only good thing is that they usually have a lot of parts, or can get them,
that the regular stores don'r have and can't get, so its either to pay about
thirty to forty percent more or drive 60 miles to a larger area. If you
only need something that costs fifty bux its not worth the drive and time
lost and they KNOW it.

THERE SHOULD BE A LAW!

Sonny