RE: [MV] Disel 6.5L engine problems

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 08:10:33 PDT

Hi
Cavitation issues have never been a problem with the DDA design 6.2 or
6.5. This is an issue for larger diesels and the light truck
Ford/Navistar Pwerstroke diesels. Ford has dealer additives for the
problem. Ford also adds it at the factory. Your heating may be due to
a dying thermostat or radiator blockages.

Glenn