RE: [MV] What's this?

From: MSTEVENS@FSLF.COM
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 08:13:45 PDT

It's called a Scorpion here's the specs on it: http://www.groundforce4x4.com
The original owner Soni sold the company and design patents to Mike Seay who
is now manufacturing them from what I have heard. I believe the pictured one
is his personal one but I'm not sure. Pat Gremillion also bought a CTD
powered one. I'm not even sure how many were produced but it wasn't too
many. They are not selling them anymore because of some government contract
they now have. If your friend is just looking for a offroader there are a
lot of tube buggy's that perform better than a Scorpion available. Come over
to http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/index.php? And check out our forums. We
have many vendors that build top quality tube buggies to whatever specs you
need. If your buddy will give me his location I can let him know of a
reputable builder closest to him. Check out our photo gallery for pics of
many competition buggies similar to this one
http://www.pirate4x4.com/gallery/
MattS
1969 M35A2