Re: [MV] OT: Kerry

From: Janet Blohm (barjanin@eagle.ca)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 17:53:51 PDT

Well Said Jonathan!
 It truly is difficult to keep off topic posts off completely. As a
Canadian I am stuck between the politics of our motherland,
Great Britain and our good neighbour, the US. Getting opinions
of like minded individuals is sometimes better than reading the
slanted views of some of the press from any of our countries.
The delete button works well for M35 posts also, but only because
I don't have one. I for one am happy that Mark W shared that with
us. I found it entertaining and the reason I am on this forum is for
information and entertainment.
Cheers, Barry