Re: [MV] OT: Kerry

From: Jonathan Boos (acfarer@cox.net)
Date: Wed Aug 11 2004 - 21:07:21 PDT

Stu,
I have not posted anything political, nor will I. I am only pointing out
that all of the posts slamming the off topic messages are only perpetuating
it. I love this list. I have been on here almost 8 years and can use the
delete key faster than anyone I know can type. As stated in the past post,
off topic messages are a part of the show unless you pay a moderator full
time wages to filter them out. Live with it or don't. It is entirely up to
you. I couldn't give a lesser hoot and choose to do my own filtering.
Regards,
Jonathan