Fuel Pump for M37

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 08:48:16 PDT

    You should be able to get a 24v pump at most any parts house that
handles equipment parts';; seems like I remember some discussion on list few
months back concerning electric pumps can have too much pressure for
carburetor.. I doubt that NAPA pump will have vacuum side, nor prime
handle. A small modification to plumbing can give you some vacuum from
intake to operate wipers.

Everette