RE: [MV] Importing U.S. vehicles from Europe

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 08:54:10 PDT

Hi
If this helps for starters, you can read about the Form 4 approvals
needed for importation of any US built equipment that is on the Dept of
State's SME list. I am not an expert in this area but I have heard that
a truck should not be covered, but then I heard that any vehicle that
mounts or is equipped from the manufacturer to mount a weapon is on the
list.

Later
Glenn