Hauling IN an M35

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 11:41:28 PDT

I agree that hooking to frame would best, and really you would need to go
from frame to bed with mount or cut hole in bed so you can hook to frame...

My jeep has permanent droop to springs from tying down to frame rather than
axles. However if you look at the way vehicles are secured by professional
car movers they are tied to frame - but they do not care if it causes
springs to droop.

All this said and all precautions taken of collision is severe enough all
the chains and tie downs you can put will not be enough

Everette