MERDC, NATO or ?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 18:02:00 PDT

Gang, here's a link to the recently aquired M887 as I got it from Wayne
Harris. Check out the paint. It seems to be a cross between NATO and MERDC. Its
hideous at first but then is starts to grow on you. I'm considering changing the
earth yellow to "383" brown. Anybody know what kind of camo this is? Also,
the MEP-015 generator fits almost perfectly where the welder once lived. Maybe
one day I'll find the original type welder/generator.

http://imageevent.com/wharris19/contactmaintenancetruck