Re: [MV] MERDC, NATO or ?

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 19:57:45 PDT

In a message dated 8/15/04 9:58:45 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
super_deuce@hotmail.com writes:

> It's MERDC, my deuce had that exact same color scheme and it came from the
> USMC in Camp LeJeune, NC.
The reason I questioned it being MERDC is it only has 3 colors. MERDC has 4
colors. It seems to have MERDC patterns especially the black patterns. It seems
to be kind of a cross with NATO. No matter, when I get around to it, it will
be "383" green then NATO camo. I just hope I don't get lazy and leave it green
like I did with the M35A2.
Kenny