RE: [MV] M35 adventures

From: Joe Garrett (j.garrett@verizon.net)
Date: Sun Aug 15 2004 - 21:34:19 PDT

Put some graphite in the speedometer end of your speedo cable. Don't use
oil. This should take care of the problem for you.

I have driven my M35A2's hundreds of miles on Interstate Highways and figure
I am getting about 7 mpg, so you are right in that same ball park.

Your low tire could be the cause of the hotter hub. I would just keep an
eye on it.

Joe Garrett