RE: [MV] M35 adventures

From: Bjorn Brandstedt (super_deuce@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 04:47:29 PDT

Pat,
Based on the speedo adapters, the difference is about 7%. (0.187:1 vs
0.200:1).
Do you have the rear axles coupled together or not?
To see how much the tires drag, remove the short drive shaft and mark the
tires with dabs of paint. Notice how the marks are matching up before and
after a drive. The amount of "drag" is indicated by how much the marks are
moving relative to each other.

Cheers,
Bjorn