RE: [MV] OT another ploy by ebay

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sun Aug 22 2004 - 16:57:44 PDT

Yeah, and Paypal is just sooo reliable, had $490 stolen out of my Paypal
account last week by some punk that hacked into my account. Paypal is not as
secure as you might think it is. They have promised my money will be put
back into my account but I still had to go through the hassle of filling out
affidavits.

Jeff