Re: [MV] The Barrington, NH Truck Show, yes MV & Mog topic approved

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 03:45:02 PDT

I was truely surprised to find my deuce on the shirts they were
selling this year!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess all those years of attendance paid off! I was there with my
CCKW and searchlight trailer with my airborne dozer inside.

It truely is a great show. Because there are a lot of other collectors
there, you find thing you normally wouldn't. A guy cam up to me
who has an M7 (I think) generator trailer for parts. I have been
looking ofr a parts one for my Searchlight trailer for years. Bill and
I will be making a "road trip" to Maine soon to retreive it.

The quality of some of the civy trucks is unbelieveable! Skip McKeen,
who had the trucks described had all new tires on them!. About 40 or
so on the ground there....

If you live in the New England area, it is a must see even if you just
bring your civy vehicle so you can look around.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce