Re: [MV] 2 1/2 & 5 Ton

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:33:48 PDT

Also Arthur...when you get it like you want it by doing as you just
described...can you just drag the mouse across the address highlighting
it and copy it (right mouse button) and go to the address book and
(right mouse button again)paste it there so it'll be ready any time you
need it??? I use Netscape and I think it works for me. Fred Martin