Subscribing to the list

From: Thomas M McHugh (tmmchugh@msn.com)
Date: Fri Aug 27 2004 - 08:52:43 PDT

Art & Sonny,

If you send a message to the list to subscribe & it is verified you shopuld
no longer have a problem sending a message directly to the list.

NOTE: Do not put any message - ONLY.

TO: mil-veh@mil-veh .org

SUBJECT: subscribe

                    SEND

Shortly you will get a message to confirm the subscribe.

AGAIN - SEND NO MESSAGE - JUST CLICK - REPLY & SEND

NOTE: ALL MESSAGES MUST BE TEXT ONLY.

Try it, you should be ok

Tom McHugh, NJ
1952 M38A1