OT question on Navy Seal's Charges against Kerry

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 16:07:24 PDT

I found that story on google, it is on a forum by something called
http://www.godlikeproductions.com but when I tried to access it from there
the post has been deleted from the database. And the way it looks it was
posted by someone called "Anonymous Coward". I also checked the link at the
bottom of the page and the way I read it all they do is look for fake SEALs.
I didn't see any of that info or any links to it. Do you have any other
links? I would like to pass the info on but only if I verify the source.
Wayne