Re: [MV] Fw: Navy Seal's Charges against Kerry

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sun Aug 29 2004 - 18:04:09 PDT

Gene,
  Thanks so much for 'more' of the truth on Lt. John Kerry.
His chapter/saga as a military representative of our country is
catamount to deserving a firing squad. And he had the balls to question
GWBush's Guard record! It will all come to light after November's
elections. The truth will be made known inspite of all the Liberal lies
the media spreads or the facts they won't print.
terry lane

Mil Veh content: All List message,
    There is a guy in Florida that has a NOS (in the crate)
in storage 1948 Cadillac Flathead engine with Hydromatic tranny attached
which is for the M-5 Light Tank or a M-24 Chaffee or a M-19
Anti-Aircraft carriage i thinl also. Contact me off list if interested
and can't live without it.
terry lane
<tlane@mobynet.com>