Re: [MV] WARNING!

From: shoop19@brick.net
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 18:22:00 PDT

Joe and all.....

This is a trojan virus.that attacks your selected browser and moves you to
an open browser page. It will replicate on your hard drive every time you
reboot or click onto another browser addy.

I believe it is less than 2 weeks old but several of the McCafee and
others have a fix for it.......it is tough to get rid of trying to do it
on your own. Just when you think its beat it replicates and shows up in
another file on your hard drive.......

Jon