RE: [MV] WARNING!

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 07:26:33 PDT

Tried Firefox way back when it was Firebird. Thunderbird too. Tried it
again a month ago. Not as smooth operating as IE. It has some
interesting concepts but Microsoft still has it beat hands down. Too
many bugs with many web pages. Very crashy with Java too. Some day when
it is finished and ready for prime time maybe I will try it again. For
now it does not beat IE. No need to throw the baby out with the
bathwater. ;) If you run a firewall and updated antivirus you will not
have any problems to speak of with IE. If you don't like popups then
install No_flash or Crazy Browser which are both Free like the Mozilla
stuff and poof no more popups. You should run SpyBot AND Adaware once a
week. Between the both of them they will catch the malware. YMMV.

 MV content...does anyone have site they can point to where some pics of
the interior commo mounting is shown in a "C3 Humvee" Command, Control
and Communications? Tnx

Glenn
MVPA
MTANJ