RE: [MV] Need CUCV Parts

From: Glenn Shaw (mpmutt@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Wed Sep 01 2004 - 07:27:29 PDT

Yup, any Chevy dealer.

Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: James Shanks [mailto:n1vbn@arrl.net]
Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 2004 12:54 AM
To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
Subject: [MV] Need CUCV Parts

Hi Guys,

         I am in need of the transmission control valve that mounts on
the
DB-2 Fuel injection pump to control (tell) the tranny when to shift.
Just
spent the evening replacing the rubber vacuum lines on my M1009 and no
joy
on proper tranny works. Checked the vacuum at the control valve (not the

modulator) and guess what? No Vacuum going to the tranny about 95 % of
the
time. Is this an item Chevy still carries? Control valve has 25.5 inches
of
mercury going in.

Thanks for all your help in advance.

Jim