RE: [MV] BIG display "DATA PLATES" for MV shows

From: John Brian Seeling (JBSeeling@cox-internet.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 09:45:00 PDT

Although I've already ordered a Beachwood display plate, I would love to
have a photo of an orginal, White Motor Company M16 Multiple Gun Motor
Carriage main plate. My half-track is missing the original main data plate,
so I've got nothing to enlarge if I wanted to go this route. However, it
would be nice to have a digital picture of someone else's original White
main data plate to compare with the Beachwood display plate.