Re: [MV] M35A2 wheel seals

From: Jim Stead (gadget@easypath.com)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:48:54 PDT

Which seal? Inner, Outer, keyway?
Take a look at http://208.190.133.201/axle/m35_axle_seals.html

A lot of people use form-a-gaskets for various applications. I've never used
that stuff for a wheel seal, but I can say it has worked 100% the first
time, every time, everywhere else I've used it. Blue, Orange, Copper...maybe
I've just been lucky. Still, if no one here says this is a bad idea, I'd
give it a try myself.

Wasn't there a thread here lately praising a particular modern product? Or,
did I see that somewhere else? Something, I think, in a cheeze-wiz like can?

CRS syndrome, sorry.

Jim