HMMVW needed Thurday Sept. 16 in Dallas

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 18:55:41 PDT

Channel Marketing team at Ubisoft, Inc.  We are a video game software company and more than half of our signature titles are based on Tom Clancy materials.  We will be attending a Retail show at the Anatole Wyndham hotel in Dallas TX and as part of our décor, we were looking for either a H1 Hummer or a tank to rent for a day.  We would like to have the vehicle parked in the lot at the hotel.  Please let me know if you or anyone in your chapter can help us with our request.  Note if the H1 Hummer or tank isn't available, we would be interested in another vehicle that looks really military.  The only requirements that hotel will need prior to giving an approval would be the dimensions of the vehicle.  If you have any questions or would like to speak with me directly, please feel free to contact me at 415.293.1102.  Thanks!