Re: [MV] I feel so alone, so do you guys?

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 18:17:47 PDT

I sent my "test" email below at 7:10 AM yesterday and didn't get it and the
other 40 test emails until a few hours ago. I am guessing we all sent out
"test" and all received them only today. I am confused, but very pleased my
inbox is full again. I was starting to have withdrawals.

I hope what ever bug got into the system is out now. Could it have been
Francis?

Joe Trapp

Behalf
> Of GOTaM35
> Sent: Monday, September 06, 2004 7:10 AM
> To: Military Vehicles Mailing List
> Subject: [MV] I feel so alone
>
> Well it's been 48 hours since I received any mail from "the list". This
> test is the first step I am taking to resolve this problem.
> If some one out there could email me direct and let me know this came
though
> I would appreciate it. I hope I am the only one with reception issues.
My