Re: [MV] OFF TOPIC: Hoax document tactics

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 11:37:33 PDT

Oops... misread the point you were making. OK, agreed. If I really did
the things the documents said, and I knew the documents were a fake, I
would keep my mouth shut until the right moment. HOWEVER, that was not
my point. If the charges were in actual fact false, and could prove them
false, one would expect that they would be challenged right away so as to
not leave any room for doubt. The fact that Bush has yet to prove (for
several years now) the charges against him are false makes the most
obvious answer being that he can't because they aren't. Therefore, the
more likely reason why he isn't calling these documents false now is
because they are factually correct (even if forged).

Steve