M998 HMMWV?

From: Christof Ambrosch (mudisgood@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 12:00:47 PDT

i dont know how many people saw my last post but what the hell. i am a
freshman college student looking for a reasonably low priced M998 HMMWV.
all it really needs to do is run and pass inspection. the reason i dont
want to spend much is because...well...im in college. need i say more? i
am also in the army national guard (19k tanker). i live in the northeastern
part of pa. any help as to where i can find one or the location of a nearby
surplus sale would be appreciated. thanks.

-"I am an American soldier. I am a member of the United States Army...I am
proud of my country and its flag. I will try to make the people of this
nation proud of the service I represent, for I am an American soldier."
-PVT AMBROSCH, CHRISTOF E
     -3rd/103rd C Co Ar

How To Spot Mad Cow Disease...

http://viswiz.imk.fraunhofer.de/~steffi/madcow/madcow.htm