Re: [MV] Any good MV/Surplus places up Oregon coast?

From: Michael S. Nichols (msnichols@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 17:53:37 PDT

Hello from Atlanta Ga 30306.

One of the absolute best MV related things I have seen is the WW2 Blimp
hanger museum in Tillamook OR. They have a museum there with one of the
best M151 ambulance variants I have seen, together with a plethora of other
vintage military items. The hanger building itself is a site to see.....
it is all wood, built in WW2 QuickTime, and is really, really big when you
look up at it from inside. The building is one of just a few that remain in
the U.S. I hope you enjoy this stop as much as my family has on our Oregon
vacations!

Regards,

Michael S. Nichols
Member GA MVPA