Re: [MV] Any good MV/Surplus places up Oregon coast?

From: J (W7LS@BLARG.NET)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 22:42:50 PDT

I hearitlly recommend Sgt. Gator's Post Exchange in Boring, OR. It's
more like east Portland. From I-205, take the Foster Street exit and
head east until you get to Boring. It's right there. Can't miss it. Very
good prices on wearable stuff, and gobs of it. Now has a few mil
vehicles (mostly deuce and 5t) and some parts. Well worth the trip. Jim