RE: [MV] Protecting tools

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 20:03:02 PDT

Hi John I had the same question the other day but more on the gun care
rather than tools and after a search found this:
http://www.wildramhunters.net/shop/eezox.html I then found some on sale on
ebay and bought a can, so far I been happy with it. With the usually
disclaimers I know none of these people and have no financial interest in
the company. Wayne