Re: [MV] Protecting tools

From: Caleb Pal - MilVeh (m1009@defcon-3.net)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 22:07:25 PDT

Hey,

I used to work at a NAPA auto parts that was also a boat yard. The boat
mechanics swore by a product called LPS. I sold it, but did not really know
a lot about it, the marine guys took care of that. There is LPS 1, LPS 2 and
LPS 3, all varying in thickness. They coated all marine engines with it to
prevent them from coroding in the salt water enviroment. They also use it
here in Ecuador to coat tools and such in the jungle enviroment everything
rusts! I would look into that and see what one you need, one two or three.

Hope that helps!

Caleb