Re: [MV] Protecting tools

From: Jim Cooney (triumphtrash13@eircom.net)
Date: Sun Sep 12 2004 - 02:41:13 PDT

I'd be re;uctant to use WD 40 to clean up stuff. I just don't think it's the
product many people believe it to be.
It's fine for dipersing water or as a penatrating fluid to free tight small
bolts & nuts.
However, that said, what I believe to be exactly what you're looking for is
"3 in 1" oil either in straight oil form or spray.
I think it is from tyhe same manufacturer but it does exactly what it says
on the tin.
I use it all the time to dissolve and prevent light rusting and sprayed or
rubbed regularly on surfaces that are gonna get the weather I don't think
that there's much better out there to prevent rust re occurring. Use it
liberally and you won't be disappointed. I presume and hope you can get it
where you are!

Jim....in Ireland
M1008 A1 CUCV